TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE "DATSUN 100k" PROMOTIONAL COMPETITION CONDUCTED BY DATSUN, A DIVISION OF NISSAN SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD REGISTRATION NUMBER 1963/007428/07 ("THE PROMOTER").
In Order To Enter The Promotional Competition Entrants Must:
1. View the Datsun 100k Stories Winner video
2. Submit their details to book a test drive
3. Be 18 (eighteen) years or older; and
4. Hold a valid South African identification document.
5. Be in possession of a valid driver's license.
Announcement Of The Winner:
The winners of the promotional competition will be chosen by independent auditors appointed by the Promoter weekly until 2 February 2016
1. The Promoter of this competition is Datsun, a division of Nissan South Africa (Pty) Ltd (Registration Number: 1963/007428/07.
2. Winners will not be eligible to win another Datsun competition for a period of 3 months after winning a prize.
3. All entries will be recorded and a database will be formed.
4. The competition shall commence on 12 January 2016 and the winners will be announced weekly until 2 February 2016
5. The Promoter, their directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants to the promoter or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoter or who is a supplier of goods and services in connection with the competition and their spouses, life partners, parents, children, siblings, business partners and/or associates are not eligible to participate in or enter the promotional competition.
6. Entries that are illegible, contain errors, or are incomplete will be invalid.
7. All information relating to this competition and published on any promotional or advertising material forms part of these terms and conditions of entry.
8. The winners of this promotional competition shall be chosen at the Promoter's sole discretion and the promotional competition will be overseen by independent auditors appointed by the Promoter.
9. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter will be final and binding on all aspects of this promotional competition and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The Promoter, their directors, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, suppliers, contractors and sponsors assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from an entrant's participation in this promotional competition.
11. The Promoters may require the winners to complete and submit an information disclosure agreement and indemnification to enable the Promoter to ensure compliance with these rules. Should the winners be found not to have complied with these rules, he/she shall automatically be disqualified from the promotional competition.
12. The Promoter may request the prize winners to agree to the publication of their names and photographs in advertising, promotional, print, point of sale or public relations material, the nature and manner of such releases to be determined within the sole discretion of the Promoter. The prize winners will be afforded the opportunity to either accept or to decline the request.
13. The Promoter shall have the right to terminate this promotional competition with immediate effect. In such event, all entrants hereby waive any rights, which they may have against the Promoter and hereby acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against the Promoters, their directors, members, partners, employees, sponsors, agents or consultants.
14. These terms and conditions may be amended by notification at any time during the promotional competition.
15. All entrants, by participating in this promotional competition, agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by entering the promotional competition are deemed to have agreed to these terms and conditions.
16. Winners will be contacted via telephone or email. If the Promoter is unable to contact the winner after drawing his/her name within 48 hours, for whatsoever reason, such winner will be disqualified and a draw for a new winner will take place immediately thereafter.
17. Prizes are not transferable for any other prize other than the prizes offered.
18. The prize winner must bring valid proof of identification when redeeming the prize
19. The Promoter reserves the right to carry out audits in respect of any prize winners to verify their eligibility to win such prizes.
20. Results will be published on social media shortly after the winners have been announced
21. A copy of the promotional competition rules are available on www.datsun.co.za until the closing date of the promotional competition